Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Gerry Burke here.My husband and I own www.bluffcreekfalls.

Customer Question
Hello, Gerry Burke...

Hello, Gerry Burke here.My husband and I own www.bluffcreekfalls. We noticed when we pulled up our website the page of yours with the map and info our numerous comments are missing. The only one showing is one from Yelp. Can you please help put the other ones back?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. before there were 10 or more different comments

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We/I thought ya'll had deleted them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you retrieve the other comments and put them back?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> We noticed when we pulled up our website the page of yours with the map and info our numerous comments are missing.

> The only one showing is one from Yelp.

Can you please upload a screenshot showing more details about the issue? Thanks.