Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My mail page was changed, I didn't ask for that change, and…

Customer Question
Hello Andy, My mail...

Hello Andy, My mail page was changed, I didn't ask for that change, and my problem is that with the change, my agenda disappeared. I need it urgently

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried all, but the subject AGENDA, which is my problem, doesn't appear

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe they need to know my account name, ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

I want my mail page the way it was before, which includes my access to my agenda

I am not clear of the issue you are facing in yahoo so could you please explain the issue in detail also are you accessing this yahoo mail using web browser (Chrome,Firefox ) or email application like Outlook,Mozilla Thunderbird )

Are you using windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Do you mean that the answer to my question will cost me 166

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

I want to know if the support you are giving me will cost me money?

I do not have any control over billing or charge but i believe its 47$ for this question.If you have any further billing/charges related issues please contact customer service.

My mail page was changed, Yahoo changed it, and my agenda, which I have used for more than 20 years doesn't appear any more, so I don't have access to my agenda. I just want my mail page the way it was before Yahoo changed it, so I can continue using my agenda. VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME
I don't understand why I have to pay for a change Yahoo did, I didn't ask for it

Like i mentioned above this is not yahoo this is justanswer support.yahoo doesn't have a live support do you want me request customer service to contact you and clarify the question payment issues.

How can I get to a Yahoo service person? They should be responsible for the changes they made to my mail

As far as i know yahoo doesn't have a support option.Do you wish to continue in justanswer support or close this question?

Please let me know.