Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have nt been able to get int my google acct fr several…

Customer Question
I have nt been...

I have nt been able to get int my google acct fr several years. I do nt d well on line an I need the phone nmber for google so I can ALK to a spprt persn

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

N

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Have you tried to reset your google account?