Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to revert to my email address. Google. Google

Customer Question
I want to revert...

I want to revert to my email address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed my email address to***@******.*** but I want to cancel it and revert to my previous email address***@******.***,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else needed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when logging in your previous gmail email address?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Do you remember the password ***** your previous gmail email address?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. What's the make / model of your computer?

Email technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

>***@******.***

Are you able to access this account? If yes, do you mean you want to change this account as the default one when you access Google via web?

If not, do you mean you want to reset the mailbox's password?