Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to locate my fiance cell phone. Can u assist me.

Customer Question
I'm trying to locate...

I'm trying to locate my fiance cell phone. Can u assist me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung 7s edge android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

The phone disappeared last night. We thought we lost it. Today we contacted sprint. They tell us that someone is using the phone. Not to make calls but for text and data. So it appears we lost it and someone else found it and is using it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. We are looking for help in locating phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
Samsung S7 is an android phone and you can locate it if the phone is powered on.

Does it have a screen lock or pin lock?