Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to have my email also sent to my new smart phone.can…

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have my email also sent to my new smart phone.can it be done?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I just use my personal computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not trouble shooter.i talked to a person at Verizon where i bought the phone,but he could not help me.he said i needed to go to you..he also said my gmail password ***** changed about 2 months ago .i don't even remember this.is this issue going to be a problem?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No.i sure appreciate your help!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

What is the make and model of your new phone?

LG STYLO 2V
no

You may ignore the solicitation for remote assistance service, it is automatically generated by the Just Answer system and not by me.

Thanks for the model number, just a moment...

Please perform the following steps to setup your email:

Tap on Tools then Settings then the General tab

Select Accounts & sync and then ADD ACCOUNT.

Tap on Google, and then select Enter your email.

Enter your Gmail username and password, and then select NEXT.

After your phone connects with the Google servers, select the items you would like to sync with your phone and then select Sync now and then Finish setup.

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.

Do you still need assistance?