Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have accidentally deleted my emails last week. Is there…

Customer Question
I have accidentally deleted...

I have accidentally deleted my emails last week. Is there anyway to retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

For Gmail, if you deleted some emails then those emails will go to Trash folder and stay there for 30 days by default.

Have you checked the Trash folder?

Or, you do mean you deleted those AGAIN from the Trash folder?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have already answered this and other questions during the inquiry process. No, they are not in the trash or junk folder.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. Just as I suspected, you are now asking for more money. It's not worth it to me to recover lost emails. I do not expect any further charges from you or Just Answer. No need to contact me any further.

If you didn't double-deleted them, and they are not in the Trash folder, then they are not deleted.

Please search for a few of them using keywords. They should be in your ALL Mails.

I guess you were referring to the annoying promotion message for remote session at $39. It was not from me, by the site instead. Just ignore it, it's for you, at least not for now.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist