Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't log into my e-mail. Help! Phone number is 651 762 6948…

Customer Question
Can't log into my...

Can't log into my e-mail. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number is(###) ###-#### but hubby is on the phone right now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?