Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I 'm unable to register with Labcorp. I was formerly

Customer Question
I 'm unable to...

I 'm unable to register with Labcorp. I was formerly registered with an AOL ISL. I.m now have Gmail.. How may I resolve this issue?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The web browser on my desktop?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had to get off the registration site and log into my gmail to get a code number for verification per the new Portal. When I did that my original registration form disappeared so I tried to start the new registration all over again without success.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer registering process question.
If you are trying to register with the GMail address, but under your name as used for the previous registering with an AOL identity, then you are probably recognized by your name, and the system is preventing or rejecting a duplicate registration.

I think using the previous (AOL identity) registration is advisable, if possible. If not possible, then changing the AOL identity for that registration to the GMail address, would be advisable, again 'if possible'. Contacting LabCorp might be needed, to get that done.

As for the windows closing or the form disappearing - try opening more than one browser window, so you can check GMail in one, and do the registration form in the other. Or open another tab in your browser window, by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing T.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)