Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been locked out of my account. It seems to be something…

Customer Question
I've been locked out...

I've been locked out of my account. It seems to be something I did when I received message advising Account Action Required. It was round about 20 Dec. I've tried following details on line but just end up going round in circles.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. Although we do log in on Tablets and my phone can't anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and have received codes to phone but just go round in circles.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I tried this before and didn't manage to connect.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you referring to an email account?

If yes, what's the provider's name or your email address please?