Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife's name is Patty. On all my devices, when I send an…

Customer Question
My Name is***** wife's...

My Name is***** wife's name is***** all my devices, when I send an email message it goes out as Patty. How can I change it to go out as from Ollie and Patty

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All, Cell phone, tablet, computers.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know where to start.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up Gmail on a computer first, then click on the gear icon at the top-right corner of the email page and click "Settings."

Next, click "Accounts and Import" at the top; next to "Send mail as", what name is listed?

Cannot find the gear icon.
I do not want you to connect remotely.

Okay.

NO.

Ok, bye.