Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE 2915 MESSAGES IN MY INBOX AND I WANT TO DELETE IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE 2915 MESSAGES...

I HAVE 2915 MESSAGES IN MY INBOX AND I WANT TO DELETE IT ALL

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I CAN DELETE THEM ONE AT A TIME BUT THAT IS TO MANY TO DO THAT WAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I WAS AWAY IN THE HOSPITAL AND MY INBOX LLOADED UP WITH

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete them all at once. You can clear them by page but it can still take a while to clear.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!