Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to cancel my subscriptiom. Yahoo. Phone and web. I…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my subscriptiom

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't had any problem with anything I just need to cancel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I have a STARZ subscription I want to cancel
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

How do you use STARZ right now? If it is on iOS, try below steps:

1. Go into Settings.
  2. Select iTunes and App Store.
  3. Select your Apple ID.
  4. Select View Apple ID and enter your Apple ID password.
  5. Under Subscriptions find and select your STARZ subscription (you might need to click on manage first)
  6. Select Cancel.