Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot connect to my email account. Exasperated? OH YEAH.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl: cannot connect...

Hi Pearl: cannot connect to my email account. Exasperated? OH YEAH

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

YAHOO

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I wonder what that means? The tech from Hughes installed the modem and set up whatever he set up - yesterday - problem started today

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

How many are there? I've tried at least 10 and am ready to fling this computer out into the street. Perhaps I'll release you in this chat and you can "talk" with someone with .5% of an electronic brain. Thanks anyway

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - will that person be the last to push me off this roof?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to access your yahoo email account ?

Are you using windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.