Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to find out if lyft services my zip code?? I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find out if lyft services my zip code??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

I have not.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

Nothing yet. I am in a new Zip code 68059 and was trying to get information for rides.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Springfield, Nebraska, 68059

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Unfortunately, your city is NOT covered by Lyft service. That is, Lyft service is NOT available on your city.

Please check on the link below and scroll down to see that there are only 5 cities listed there under Nebraska. You can also enter your zip code there to confirm this.

Here is the link:

https://www.lyft.com/cities

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess