Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have three laptops which I use for webmail and have used…

Customer Question
I have three laptops...

I have three laptops which I use for webmail and have used intricate password ***** for a few years. All three fail to allow me to log onto Webmail by stating that "password ***** *****" This phenomana recently happened to a friend and he found someone had changed his password ***** locked him out of webmail. I fear this is my present problem. What do I do to restore my email capability? DCP

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

What does logging on mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe so since I've had EarthLink and webmail for years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm green at this, so suggest something.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I first know the email providers name please?