Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am down in Florida. About 1 year ago I had to change my…

Customer Question
I am down...

I am down in Florida. About 1 year ago I had to change my email because it had gotten haked. My old email was***@******.***. My new email is***@******.***. I would have thought this computer would have my new email. I can't begin to tell u how frustrating this is. can u please help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email provider is Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my desk top computer in new york

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I change my email down here to the correct one. Also shouldn't my new email just pop up ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Do you still remember the password ***** your NEW Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess