Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account at has been blocked on all of my devices. I…

Customer Question
My gmail account at***@******.***...

My gmail account at***@******.*** has been blocked on all of my devices. I attempted to remove and reinstall on one and now I can't even add the account. How do I unblock this email account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop, tablet and phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

As I said, I attempted to uninstall and reinstall. Also rebooted and responded to security alerts from Google.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you saying that this***@******.*** is a Gmail account? That is, you go to www.gmail.com to login to it.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess