Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to support safari browser for gmail? Desk top IMac.

Customer Question
I need to support...

I need to support safari browser for gmail?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top IMac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried some chrome support did not take

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting a "browser not supported" message when trying to access Gmail using Safari now?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist