Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I used to have two icons on my desktop for e-mail Namely…

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have two icons on my desktop for e-mail Namely Phillip mail and Nina e-mail.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I now have only one, namely Phillipe-mail, however, when I open that, I get Nina's e-mail, and there seems to be no way I can get my e-mails (phillip-email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the fact that I don't seem to have access to my e-mail anymore, when you send me a code, it does not come to me - having no e-mail seemingly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email service are you and Nina using? Is it Yahoo Mail? Gmail? Hotmail? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist