Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to retrieve my password. I have tried

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to retrieve my password. I have tried everything. My backup email in no longer valid. How can I get my password ***** I tried having a code sent to my daughter's email but the code would not work. I am at a loss and need to retrieve airfare tickets I purchased this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I honesty do not know. I set this account up many many years ago and don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of except I am desperate.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know since how long you haven't accessed your email account and also who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?