Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

That is what like to know. I'm trying to get into accounts…

Customer Question
That is what...

That is what like to know. I'm trying to get into accounts and now I don't what I did. I have a gmail account and Microsoft word account and now I mess sound up

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the voice back on my computer. Also I have a old computer downstairs that I was trying to get an outlook account on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you wanting to install Office 365 on your downstairs computer?

I am. Still can't figure why after I have paid once for Just Answer and have to pay $71 again. Go figure. I don't have the money to pay again.. On a fix income
I have already paid and not paying again.
I'll like my money back if this continues.

You don't have to pay again. I think the automated pop-up offer for Secure Remote is what you saw.

Please disregard.

From your downstairs computer sign in to your Office account here: www.office.com/myaccount

On the left click Install.

On the new page, on the right side this time, click Install again and it will start the installation.

Let me know the result please.