Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was playing slots forever the santa claus cash respins…

Customer Question
I was playing slots...

I was playing slots forever the santa claus cash respins game. I had 591 plus billion points and lost all my points down to the initial start of low points. What happened to my points? I contacted amazon and they gave me your website.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

What happened to my 591 plus points while playing slot forever santa claus cash respins game.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I requested cancellation of this. I was sent here by mistake. I do not want to be charged for the mistake.