Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I logged in using the user name: [email protected] Thie…

Customer Question
I logged in...

I logged in using the user name: ***@******.***. Thie suffix was typed in error. It should be: gmail.com. pls. correct. thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Very little. I am 83 yrs. old and not pc knowledgeable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I need to double -check my typing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

If you talking about to access Gmail messages, it should not be a problem. Because if you log on at Gmail, you only need type in the name part willend834, no need to give the remaining.

Therefore, I guess you are referring to non-Gmail services, and you gave a wrong email address. What's the name of this service?