Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my cell phone and I am locked out of google I need to…

Customer Question
Hello I lost my...

Hello I lost my cell phone and I am locked out of google I need to get back into google to use mu pre paid American Express card?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't have another email account!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Well my sister has a cell phone and she is here with me right now but she worries because last time it mixed our accounts up!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just can't remember my password ***** gmail?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Do you have access to your gmail account?

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago

you will have to reset your gmail account i will help you reset it.