Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want Hotmail and outlook for my e-mail only. how can do…

Customer Question
I want Hotmail and...

I want Hotmail and outlook for my e-mail only. how can do this.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go Hotmail.com on microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Hotmail,outlook,msn,live.com all are from Microsoft which means when you try to access your hotmail or msn or live.com email it will all now open in outlook.com webmail.Is that what you asked or are you trying to configure your hotmail email account in microsoft outlook email application ? if not please explain what is that you need to do with your hotmail account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.