Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail address is. you keep telling me it is not VALID…

Customer Question
My e-mail address is***@******.***...

My e-mail address is***@******.***. you keep telling me it is not VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS. i HAVE HAD IT AND BEEN USING IT FOR OVER YEARS. OUR INTERNET PROVIDER WAS QUEST AND HAS BEEN CHANGED TO CENTURY LINK. THEY SAID i COULD KEEP THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I YSED TO HAVE G-MAIL. I'M NOT SURE NOW!!

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

DESK TOP COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried any as it has always worked just fine before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I.ve had it so long i would like to keep it. is there any you can allow me to keep using it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Do you still remember the password ***** your @q.com email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows yes
windows yes i'm a little confused, i did now realize there was a charge. I would like you to help me with my problem then I want to quit. I had no intentions of signing up for a monthly service!!
windows yes i'm a little confused, i did now realize there was a charge. I would like you to help me with my problem then I want to quit. I had no intentions of signing up for a monthly service!! on second thought i would just rather quit!!
windows yes i'm a little confused, i did not realize there was a charge. I would like you to help me with my problem then I want to quit. I had no intentions of signing up for a monthly service!! on second thought i would just rather quit!!

Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. You contacted us here at JustAnswer.com and we offer services for a fee. We do not work for free.

If you think posting your question here is a mistake, here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Thank you,

Jess