Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had a skye account for years and suddenly it has

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a skye account for years and suddenly it has stopped working. Why? When i try to renew it is tells me i have my email address wrong. I don't. It's skye that's wrong. How do i restart my sky account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usually go to either safari or google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried following the instructions on the skye symbol that appears on my screne

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your skype id?

No - please don't do anything. Just refund my money and go away!!!!!!