Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am trying to send an email with text and photographs. The…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to send an email with text and photographs. The email transmission is stopped after a minute and a box pops up with error -3253. Entourage is installed on my Mac and has sent long texts with pics in the past. What has gone wrong and how do I correct it.

Technician's Assistant: What type of file are you trying to attach (e.g. Word documents, pictures, etc.), and how large is the file?

Yes, a word document. where do I find out the size. There 830 words and 7 small sized photographs

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your Word document file or send an email?

No I am not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope not!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Whats the email provider's name such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail? Please clarify. Thanks.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist