Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have set up my wife's Tracfone and I forgot her google…

Customer Question
I have set up...

I have set up my wife's Tracfone and I forgot her google account email that was set up. Is there any way that you can get it for me so that I can get her phone working?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your TracFone phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
The phone number for her Tracfone is(###) ###-####
Are you working on my problem?
1/1/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which Google account is to be recovered please?

The one for Anne Schmelzle. The phone number is(###) ###-####.
Should be(###) ###-####

Hello, thanks for the info. I was actually asking for the email address... :)

This is not a Google account.

When I was setting up the phone it asks me for the Google account that has been synced to the device, but I don't remember it. I think it was an email that Google set up.

Please first go to www.mail.lycos.com to log in using your known password. If failed, try clicking Forgot Password *****

See blow the screenshots.

114c870f-fb46-4e3f-8c89-...png114c870...png0715752b-eb34-431a-838f-...png0715752...pngefe0f95a-68e2-4372-9e33-...pngefe0f95...png

Please first make sure you can access***@******.*** from www.mail.lycos.com, as I guess this email address is the recovery email address of your Google account.

I think it's a Gmail address. Not sure
I can access that email.

Gmail address normally looks like "*****@******.***", but in certain situations, users can use their own non-Gmail address to log on at Gmail.

Whats the first and last name for(###) ###-####

Anne Schmelzle

Are you sure it also the name you gave to Google?

The account's recovery address is: js••••••@l••••.com, NOT***@******.***