Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Set up a new phone but forgot pin no. Put in new sim card…

Customer Question
Set up a new...

Set up a new phone but forgot pin no. Put in new sim card everything fine until it asked for google account. Put in phone no and changed password ***** it is not recognised. Started up new google account for this phone but still not recognised.. What can I do please help I am feeling very frustrated.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at moment

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but it seems to want to put my account on this phone and not the one that should be connected to this phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/1/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which Gmail address are you referring to?