Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We got disconnect before i need help with my daughters gmail…

Customer Question
We got disconnect before...

We got disconnect before i need help with my daughters gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

She can not access her account it was all linked to my old email and phone number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Have you ever tried recovering the account yourself from HERE?

it will not work

What are recovery options for you? Text message via phone? Email via 2nd recovery? And more?

Can you please call me I help out

I am can but please be aware that phone call belongs to premium services and you need to first request and pay extra for the service.