Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer was stolen and I need to get back with my e-mail…

Customer Question
This is Earline Comeaux...

This is Earline Comeaux my computer was stolen and I need to get back with my e-mail since I got a new computer

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Direct TV

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

One the computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to get into my mail and it will not let me in,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to be able to get my e-mail again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What is your email address with Direct TV? What's the email program you want to use on the new computer?