Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log in to my account. Both the user ID and the

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in to my account. Both the user ID and the password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I can log in to other web sites

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I do but it has not asked for a phone number. The questions I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have answered properly. So how do I proceed?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know for which account you are unable to login?