Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband's phone crashed. He had a problem getting into…

Customer Question
My husband's phone crashed...

My husband's phone crashed. He had a problem getting into GMail on his phone. Verison rectified this problem. His phone number is(###) ###-#### We are both linked to the same e-mail account***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Now the problem lies with my phone number(###) ###-#### I am locked out of Gmail, Google internet and Playstore. We have tried numerous times to log in recovery, but it does not recognized me. Help.....

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have tried but it does not recognize me as a user. Our computer at home, e-mail is ok.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I only need my phone access to Gmail, Google internet and playstore back.(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/31/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I'm sorry for the delay in reply. I'd be happy to help you today with this Gmail issue. Is the account you're trying to access:***@******.***?

You can respond to me in the white chat box below.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist