Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to set up my Microsoft Account. I get to a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my Microsoft Account. I get to a screen that asks me to get a security code. I have already gotten it by E-mail but this window won't let me go any further.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser thru AOL

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Did you enter the code you got to verify your microsoft account ?

Are you using a windows computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.