Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am visiting my mother and forgot my password for

Customer Question
Hi... I am visiting...

Hi... I am visiting my mother and forgot my password ***** Hotmail.com... I tried several times and my account verified, but when using my mother's email account to progress, the link sent to reset my password ***** ***** active. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security question would work here.. as my home phone would be the number that I don't have access to at this time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have used my mother's email address to get the 4 digit code for account verification, but when I was declared verified, the link was not active for me to reset the password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mind to provide the email address in the private Contact Info area and let's walk through the password ***** process again?