Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Google account has a non-working email as my primary

Customer Question
My Google account has...

My Google account has a non-working email as my primary email. I want to delete it and my another email my primary

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to accounts, hi lighted it and hit delete

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What browser are you using to access the Google accounts?

Safari

Okay, preparing some screenshots for you...

Press "done" once finished removing the accounts. Then login again using default, preferred the account.

Then DONE. :)

Does it make sense?

Done

Cool. Can you please kindly accept my answer and rate my services to close this question. Thanks heaps for that.