Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a new iPad went to Apple Store but couldn't have…

Customer Question
I received a new...

I received a new iPad went to Apple Store but couldn't have the gmail transferred over as I could remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My old iPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I didn't set it up my husband did an that's the issue. Confusion issues

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple Store told me it had to b associated with a phone an he set it up with our home phone a land line. Inability to receive a text

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is it a Gmail address?