Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant sign into my yahoo email. I don't think so. If you…

Customer Question
I cant sign into...

I cant sign into my yahoo email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If you can do it would be awesome!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is the message you are getting when you try to access your yahoo email ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

it doesn't do anything I can bring up yahoo but that is it

OK are you using a windows or mac computer ?

I cant afford anything right now so I guess I will have to figure something out I didn't realize this was going to cost

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

thank you I just don't understand why all of a sudden it did this I thought maybe yahoo was having trouble

Yahoo doesn't provide any kind of support for free email account.Just to let you know you already deposited an amount for this question other than that there isn't anything else you need to pay.Are you clear ?

No but can youcancel any further membership
I don't like giving out my card but i was desperate for help please stop further payment

I can request customer service to cancel monthly subscription.Do you wish to continue with me to fix the yahoo issue with the amount you already deposited ?

i only deposited 5 dollars if you can fix it for that it would be awesome!

Sorry to say that is just good faith amount.I believe its best you contact customer service to clarify the amount you deposited.You can contact customer service using the options in this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,