Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you connect with me by phone to review a yahoo email…

Customer Question
Can you connect with...

Can you connect with me by phone to review a yahoo email cliche

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The version that's driving me to distraction is installed on both my kindle and phone and the people folder does not let me access grouped email addresses

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If that can be settled I'll end the year vomtent Content that is

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Unfortunately, so far we cannot remote access your iPhone for troubleshooting something.

However, you have a another iOS device we may use FaceTime to to share your iPhone's screen.... A silly yet simple way. :))

are we actually connected and trying to solve the email problem...got hung up on the sign in payment password ***** and thought the chat lost

Can you please simply upload a screenshot of the phone screen show where the problem is or what the current status is. Thanks.

Same problem updating financial info can't proceed thru process...stupid c k
No idea what a screen shot is or how or where to send or how...so NO

> connect with me by phone to review a yahoo email cliche

I mean a screenshot of this "yahoo email cliche". A picture is worth a thousand words. :)