Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to buy more storage and having trouble. Gmail. Phone.

Customer Question
I need to buy...

I need to buy more storage and having trouble

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to find the link to update credit card info

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer right now? Or are you using your smartphone?
  2. Do you still remember the password ***** your Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess