Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need a Manual for an ARLEC CHARGER 9 battery charger.

Customer Question
I need a Manual...

I need a Manual for an ARLEC CHARGER 9 battery charger

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Arlec Charger 9 Operating Manual

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No output on 6, 12 or 24 volt setting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The bypass switch may not be being used correctly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing to help here. Please let me search it for you. Thanks.
Can I know the full product name of the charger? I notice it was a bit difficult to find the right document using this simple name. I guess it might also be reason for you to ask the question here?
the name on the charger is : Charger 9 rinted in red and below it is the maker's name Arlec .
On the side panel under the name plate is : Arlec
Input 240 V 50 Hz
Output 6/12/24 Volts
5 AMP continuous
SEC App No 75077/PS924
There is no other data on the external casing.
What is required is a copy of the operating Hand book as initially requested
The unit was manufactured in Melbourne,
I do not want to be involved in any further expense with this exercise.
Thanks for the info. You should not have further expanse if we work only on this page. Will let you know my findings.
I note that two charges have been made against my credit card One for $5.00 a second for $65 which have not been authorised. I have reported this to my bank and request that you take action to reverse these charges.
I find your service to be most unsatisfactory and will take corrective action if this matter is not resolved without the need for further concern on my part..
Please do consult with JustAnswer customer service for any billing concern. Thanks.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist