Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password for. My recovery account is no longer…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.***. My recovery account***@******.*** is no longer active because it was taken over by Spectrum. There is no recovery telephone on my account. Please help me recover my gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No. The password ***** changed accidentally on my iphone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know if I used my LAN line when I set up the account. I am from Hawaii and I am vacationing in California at this moment. The LAN I might have used is(###) ###-#### The only security question that was asked was my favorite movie. I answered Sound of Music.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't lose my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Well I can check the options you may have but I just wanted to note that just because spectrum may have taken over the***@******.*** should still be alive unless you have had to be forced by spectrum to change it to a spectrum.net account already.

That account has been dormaint at least four years. Are you a Google tech? I'm confused.
No thanks
I just want my email activated and please don't charge my account.

OK no problem those are automated offers but here is the info if needed to our customer service:

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.