Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't send or receive emails to. Just a notice saying

Customer Question
I can't send or...

I can't send or receive emails to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Just a notice saying email did not send

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Not that I know of. I have a cleaner that checks for a virus.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I have an OPPO phone and I just noticed today I am not receiving any emails from friends who advised me that they sent to me in the first week of December. One was very important to me and was sent from Syria by a US soldier.
Is it possible to retrieve the lost emails?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
you are not able to send receive gmail on your phone is that correct.

Deleted emails can be recovered from the trash can in gmail and if it has been cleared from there then there is no possibilities to recover.