Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It froze. I saw deleting old emails. It started struggling…

Customer Question
I saw deleting old...

I saw deleting old emails. It started struggling with deleting then froze then crashed.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Originally gmail but for some reason it imported my gmai

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All 3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I'm certain it's hacked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It imported from outlook for no reason

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
did you receive an unsolicited phone calls or popup message on your computer screen claiming to contact Microsoft or Google as you account or computer froze?