Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm locked out my twitter account and I forgot my Microsoft…

Customer Question
Good evening I'm locked...

Good evening I'm locked out my twitter account and I forgot my Microsoft outlook email address that was assigned to it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Microsoft account on any other devices?

Yes on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I don't know if its for my current email address or old one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Check your email on your iPhone and open an email that was sent to you. Note the email address in the "To" field as that is your email address.

Next, click the following link:

click here

and then enter your email address that you found on the iPhone and click Search, and then follow the prompts to reset your Twitter account password.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

I have another Twitter account with a different email address that's the password ***** need for...

If you know the email address for that account, you can follow the same procedure above to reset your Twitter account password ***** the email address for the other account.

That's the thing i don't remember what my old email was...

Ok, I understand. Do you recall if the email was used on another device or web browser? If so you may be able to view old email addresses to find the old address.

Do you still need assistance?