Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to give Lyft my CORRECT credit card for billing.

Customer Question
I want to give...

I want to give Lyft my CORRECT credit card for billing . HELP !

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

My credit card with lyft is no longer good.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

I know of no way to deal with machines. I simply want to give a human being my correct credit card information

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/31/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

I understand your concern please click on this link https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013080408-How-to-add-or-update-payment-info in order to update the correct details and let me know if it works for you.