Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Forgot password, No, because I didn't have the password.

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, because I didn't have the password.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I have 2 phone numbers: 1) (###) ###-#### Landline, and 2) cellphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Cellphone number

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I know for which account you forgot the password ***** ***** your email account or computer login?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My email account.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Gmail.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Okay, I understand your concern so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your Gmail account may I have your Gmail ID so that i can check for the password ***** options from my side?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is either my email address or my name. My email address is***@******.***, and my
name is ***** *****
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May have your last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not sure, but it may have been a flower name like camelia , but again, I am not sure. I have an illness called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and it affects my memory.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

you will get a verification code in mar•••••••••@sbcglobal.net please let me know the code.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That SBCGLOBAL email address is NO LONGER valid for me. How about using either this
Just Answer web site, or my Gmail address on my PC, which is still working even though
I don't remember the password ***** it. I am trying to set up Gmail on my new Galaxy 7 cell phone,
that I got for Christmas, and that is where I am having the problem with my Gmail password.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Okay, I understand your concern may I know When did you create this Google Account?month and the year?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If you are asking about the Gmail account on my PC, I believe that it was in February of this year.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also set up another Gmail application on my Iphone in either August or September of 3017.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I just want to know when did you create the gmail for the first time?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As I said, I added the Gmail app to my PC in February of 2017, and that was my first
use of the Gmail application.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Do you have any other email address which you can access now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Gmail app on my PC is the only email application that is working for me.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but without having access to recovery email address i am unable to reset password ***** your gmail account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you send me the following code in the last few minutes ?: #RZW-372-14601
My friend is monitoring my PC, and she received that code. IS IT NOT THE CODE
FOR THE NEW PASSWORD? IF NOT, I WANT TO PEAK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR!!!!
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I am sorry but this is not the code.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I am sorry. Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge.Other experts would be able to see the older conversation so there is no need to explain the issue again. Thank you.

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast