Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I sign up my husband with a yahoo account? He needs…

Customer Question
How do I sign...

How do I sign up my husband with a yahoo account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

He needs an email to register his Kindle Fire. His old PC had an AOL addy now defunct.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Kindle rep was no help. Need to find where to set up his yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you want to setup a Yahoo account on a Kindle Fire device? Did you log on at mail.yahoo,com via web using a browser to verify your Yahoo email address and password? Thanks.